More information to come. Please check back!
Preliminary information on the World Congress in Prague is listed below.
Meeting Dates and Location
October 1-2, 2017 – World Live Surgery Workshop (Sunday-Monday) in Polanica Zdrój, Poland
Click Live Surgery Workshop for more information. This is a 2-day workshop that you may add to your main registration fee when registering for the World Congress.
October 4-7, 2017 – World Congress (Wednesday-Saturday) in Prague, Czech Republic
The actual presentations will take place in:
Prague Congress Centre
5. května 1640/65, 140 21 Praha 4 – Nusle-Praha 4
Target Audience: Who will benefit from attending?
- Experienced hair restoration surgeons
- Physicians with an interest in hair restoration surgery who are new to the field
- Surgical assistants, technicians, and other office personnel employed by ISHRS Physician Members and Pending Members
The official language of the meeting is English. One-way English to Spanish simultaneous interpretation will be provided during the General Session on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The Friday workshops slotted for the general session room will also have one-way simultaneous interpretation. Attendees wishing to utilize a simultaneous interpretation headset must advance register for this option via the registration process.
Average temperature of 16°C (61°F) for a high during the daytime and lows of 7°C (45°F) after dark.
The attire for the educational sessions is business.
Tips for Prague
- a local SIM card at the airport (Vodafone) with 4 Gb internet for 25 € and have always access
Download in advance:
- Lonely planet for Prague (10 USD at iBook store) gives you great info on your phone
- Google maps from Prague in advance (offline maps), so you can use it offline (saves your phone battery)
- Uber for taxi. Fast, nice, and inexpensive. Taxi from streets may be expensive
- A “juice pack” for your phone as it won’t last the entire day
- Comfortable hiking boots to walk around Prague and Polanica (cobblestone all around. Save your knees and ankles!)
- A light goose feather hiking jacket to carry on (can be chilly late) and be always prepared. Examples: MEN: https://www.thenorthface.com/shop/mens-jackets-vests-insulated or WOMEN: https://www.thenorthface.com/shop/womens-jackets-vests-insulated
Persons with Disabilities
The ISHRS fully complies with the legal requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the rules and regulations thereof. If any participant in this educational activity is in need of support services, please notify the ISHRS headquarters office at 1-630-262-5399 or email@example.com as soon as possible, and preferably before September 4, 2017.
Registration fees, less a $100.00 administration fee, will be refunded upon written notice of cancellation to the ISHRS office received on or before September 22, 2017. After this date, there will be no refund of fees for cancellation or for lack of attendance without notification. It is your responsibility to ensure that your cancellation request has been received by the ISHRS headquarters office. All refund requests must be in writing. “No shows” who have not pre-paid will be invoiced for the total registration fee.
Those who have registered and are unable to attend due to difficulties in obtaining a visa must notify the Society headquarters prior to the start of the meeting. A full refund less a $100.00 administration fee will be applied in this situation. No refunds will be issued for lack of notification prior to the start of the meeting.
If you have any questions or for more information, please contact us at:
International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
303 West State Street
Geneva, IL 60134 USA
U.S. Domestic Toll-free: 1-800-444-2737