Optional Pre-Trip to Poland: Sept. 27-30
PRE-TRIP! We have arranged a special pre-trip to Poland for those who are interested.
- September 27-30, 2017: Begins in Kraków and ends in Polanica Zdrój which is the location of the World Live Surgery Workshop.
- Visits to: Kraków city of treasure, Wieliczka salt mine, Auschwitz concentration camp, Wroclaw city of bridges.
- Price per person: 2,325 zł, Polish Zloty (Approx. $570 US Dollar). The offer is based on single room occupation.
- All participants should contact Blue Sky travel directly for registration for the tour: email@example.com
- Review details in this pre-trip information packet
Useful links for additional information about these cities:
- Kraków: http://www.krakow.pl/english/
- Wieliczka: http://www.wieliczka-saltmine.
- Auschwitz: http://auschwitz.org/en/
- Wroclaw: http://www.wroclaw-info.pl/
Note: Take notice that this pre-trip ends in Polanica Zdrój which is approximately 2 hours drive from Prague. Polanica Zdrój is the location of the World Live Surgery Workshop, taking place Oct. 1-2, 2017. You must be registered for the World Live Surgery Workshop in order to take advantage of the motor coach transfer to Prague occurring on Oct. 3, 2017. If you are not planning to attend the World Live Surgery Workshop, it is fine and you may still register for this pre-trip. However, in this situation you must arrange your own transfer to Prague, if you plan to attend the World Congress.
Things to do in Prague
More information to come. Please check back!