October 1-2, 2017
Polanica Zdrój, Poland
Lectures: Dr. Irena Eris Hotel SPA
Surgeries: Specjalistyczne Centrum Medyczne S.A.
LSW Chair: Arthur Tykocinski, MD, FISHRS | Brazil
LSW Co-Chair: Jerzy R. Kolasinski, MD, PhD, FISHRS | Poland
Registration is now closed for the World Live Surgery Workshop
WLSW Chairs and Directors
World Live Surgery Workshop: FUE IMMERSION
- Top class world faculty
- Detailed technical explanations, not a “show off” workshop
- Designed to be the best possible learning experience: intermediate/advanced FUE level and experienced
- FUT surgeons
- Evaluation of top equipment & techniques: strengths and weaknesses
- Graft quality control and live video evaluation
- Punch: sharp x hybrid x dull
- Top tips from experts
- Patient planning, logistics, and donor area management
- Optimizing staff
- Different clinical setups
- Opticals and lights for FUE
- Ergonomics for patient and surgeon
|Saturday, September 30, 2017|
|12:00PM-8:00PM||Registration||Dr Irena Eris Hotel Spa|
|12:00PM-8:00PM||Speaker Upload at A/V Desk||Dr Irena Eris Hotel Spa|
|3:00PM-6:00PM||Basic Course I||Dr Irena Eris Hotel Spa|
|6:30PM-8:00PM||Welcome Cocktail||Dr Irena Eris Hotel Spa|
|Sunday, October 1, 2017|
|6:30AM-1:30PM||Registration||Dr Irena Eris Hotel Spa|
|6:30AM-1:00PM||Speaker Upload at A/V Desk||Dr Irena Eris Hotel Spa|
|7:00AM-8:35AM||Basic Course II||Dr Irena Eris Hotel Spa|
|8:45AM-1:30PM||Lectures and Lunch||Dr Irena Eris Hotel Spa|
|2:00PM-6:00PM||Surgeries||Salus Medical Center|
|7:30PM-10:30PM||Folk Party in the Park||Park Zdrojowy|
|Monday, October 2, 2017|
|7:00AM-1:30PM||Registration||Dr Irena Eris Hotel Spa|
|7:00AM-12:00PM||Speaker Upload at A/V Desk||Dr Irena Eris Hotel Spa|
|8:30AM-1:30PM||Lectures and Lunch||Dr Irena Eris Hotel Spa|
|2:00PM-6:00PM||Surgeries||Salus Medical Center|
|8:00PM-11:00PM||Finale Conclusion Party||Dr Irena Eris Hotel Spa|
|Tuesday, October 3, 2017|
|10:00AM||Departures for Prague|
Once we have confirmed your workshop registration you will receive hotel reservation information and ISHRS special rates for the Live Surgery Workshop.
TRAVEL TO POLANICA ZDROJ
Polanica Zdrój is 207km or approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes from Prague International Airport. World Live Surgery Workshop attendees should select one of the following three options for travel to Polanica Zdrój when registering:
- OPTION 1: Use the ISHRS Shuttle from Prague International Airport to Polanica Zdroj
- Shuttle Costs are confirmed at $18 per person/each way and will be added to your Workshop registration fees
- Arrival – Flights to Prague should arrive no later than 7 pm on Saturday, September 30th.
- Shuttles will be available on Friday, September 29th and Saturday, September 30th from Prague International Airport to Polanica Zdroj. Specific shuttle times will be announced at a later date. Please note that shuttles will accommodate group needs and specific individual transportation requests are not guaranteed to be accommodated.
- OPTION 2: Make my own transportation arrangements to Polanica Zdroj
- OPTION 3: Attend the Pre-Trip in Poland which includes transportation to Polanica Zdroj on Saturday, September 30th. Go to the following page for registration details: http://25thannual.com/25thannual/things-to-do-pre-post-trips/
TRAVEL TO PRAGUE WORLD CONGRESS FROM POLANICA ZDROJ
Workshop attendees will select from the following three options when registering to travel to Prague:
- OPTION 1: ISHRS Shuttle
- Shuttle Costs are confirmed at $18 per person/each way and will be added to your Workshop registration fees.
- OPTION 2: Make my own transportation arrangements from Polanica Zdrój or am not attending the World Congress in Prague
If you are driving to Polanica Zdrój there is complimentary self-parking available at the host hotel and hospital.
SPOUSES AND GUESTS
Guests are able to register for evening social events and/or an optional tour with lunch.
- Spouse rate includes participation in the three evening activities at a cost of $200 USD.
- Optional: Walking tour of Polanica Zdrój on Monday/October 2. Tour will take place from approximately 11:00 am – 2:00 pm and includes lunch. Cost: $50 USD per person. Click for details.
If you have additional questions e-mail Liz Grganto, World Live Surgery Workshop Conference Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Polanica Zdrój is a charming spa town situated at the foot of the Bystrzyckie Mountains. In spite of its inconspicuous size it is an important place on the medical map of Poland. It is from Polanica Zdrój where the development of the plastic surgery in Poland began.
Polanica Zdrój has a unique atmosphere and charm that will delight everyone. Its unique location makes the summers warm and winters not too severe. The surrounding forested hills also have a mitigating effect on the climate.
“The forest is said to be a great ally of medicinal waters, which together with them promotes the healing process. Therapeutic effects of staying in the forest can be clearly seen when people need rest, worked and neurotic. ” (Based on. Bedeker Polanicki, Z. Franczukowski)
The town is walkable, with a beautiful park, common areas, and many restaurants. We have built the program to include accommodations in several small and excellent hotels around the hospital. All can walk to and from the hotels and hospital. Imagine small, winding streets, mild hills, with woods all around. Dress appropriately and you will enjoy immensely!